Yay for off-service months!

Today I started my month of ER. What this meant today is that I slept late, cleaned house, and then got to spend time with my too-cute and HUGE nephew! He's gotten so big since we saw him in September. He basically babbled the entire time he was here, grinned at everyone he saw, and also showed off his walking skills. (Or should I say skillz?) I only took one photo since I forgot to take my camera to lunch. But as soon as I pointed the camera at him and called his name, he broke out in the biggest grin I've ever seen. Such a ham.

What it means tomorrow is that I will work a 12-hour shift in the ER, then come home and crash, since I need to basically work 6 of them in a row so we can leave on vacation, which will include visits to Kansas where Jackson and Ashlyn (and Dave and Hannah) live, and then on to Iowa where Sam and Melanie and Andrew live.

It's going to be a great month.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aubrey- I should email you but I don't have an email address, so I'll just tell you - Anna and I are having a cocktail ENGAGEMENT party for Erin and would love it if you could make it - on the 26th of Jan. I know it will likely be impossible, but we want to try!
Anonymous said…
lcwildenradt@gmail.com !! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.