I heart ultrasound.

So today was a fun clinic day.

I got to see another of my OB patients for the first time. Even though I was a little crunched for time, I decided to pull out the ultrasound machine. Mom and I are looking at the baby, who is just sort of hanging out. Suddenly, though, the baby starts moving all around, kicking and waving his (or her) arms. Like they wanted to say, "Hi, Ma, I'm here and doing well."

Mom was so excited. Even though she's fairly young and not married, she is doing the brave and tough thing of keeping the baby. She was just so happy to see the baby, and to see him moving around so much was just a treat.

Visits like this are my favorite part of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.