Still learning.

Lessons from the new year:

1. Being sick in the call room is an exceedingly unpleasant experience. Hopefully one I will never experience again.

2. Needle stick injuries are sort of scary.

3. Having #2 happen a few hours prior to #1 can make you a little paranoid. (Everything is fine, though.)

And in light of Jeff's post yesterday, I'm understanding why biking is NOT a winter sport. Going 15-20/mph while completely exposed to the elements makes for a rather cold work out. Though I was kept fairly warm by a cool new biking shirt given to me by Jeff's parents. Plus a fleece vest. Plus another jacket. And gloves. And a headband for my ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.