Speaking of good ideas

I mopped the car today.

Now I know what you're thinking. That's not a good idea Jeff, that's a great idea! And you're right!

It started because I needed to wash the car after the road trip through wintery weather mentioned below. But then I realized that we don't have one of those big car washing sponges. We just have the little teeny tiny itsy bitsy dish washing sponges, with which it would take four hours to wash the car. But then I realized that I could just use the mop. After all, our style of mop is basically just a big sponge on a stick. So I mopped the car.

At first I was hesitant. Would the neighbors laugh at me? But it turned out to be a great decision. Not only was the big sponge on a stick a stylish and haute couture way to wash the car, but it was immensely practical. Having the sponge on a stick made it easy to get those hard to reach places in the middle of the roof. And my hands stayed dry all the while, which was important since at 55 degrees it wasn't exactly "put on your bathing suit and play in the hose" type weather.

Sadly its dark now, and when I go pick up Aubrey it will be tough for her to appreciate our freshly mopped car.

Comments

Ken said…
I laughed out loud at that one.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.