Seriously!!??!

Three unbelievable quotes from an article on Fox News about posing nude and in various states of undress in playboy:

About the photos:
"They're very tastefully done," Ebbert told The Associated Press on Thursday. "I don't see anything wrong with the female body."

She said her boyfriend supported her decision, but "the most hesitant one was my dad." (I should hope so.)

"This was beautiful and classy. I don't see why it would affect a professional position," she said.

!!!!
All I have to say is that I do not think the phrases "classy" OR "tasteful" can be used to describe anything in any magazine that is sold in a brown paper wrapper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.