Brrr....

I have NEVER been a morning exerciser. Never. I was not one of the girls in med school who would get up at the crack of dawn to go to the gym before class. I was the one who would hit that snooze button just one more time before rushing out the door with a wet head, not having enough time to dry my hair.

I still sometimes do that, but ever since I became a resident, I regularly get out of bed at 5:15 (give or take, since my snooze button still works) to go RUNNING before work. I almost don't recognize myself.

It was below freezing this morning, but I am proud of myself since I still got up, pulled on a fleece jacket in addition to my running tights, and left the house while it was STILL dark to go and run.

We're calling it another personal victory.

Comments

Rachelle said…
Shouldn't it be "Fall has fallen"?

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.