under construction

Tonight I decided we needed a change..... I'm trying to make our blog less "blah" to look at, because I don't want a blah blog. :) I'm basically just fiddling around with the html and trying to make it look different. Although I like the colors better now, it is still very boring, and not asthetically pleasing. I would like our blog to be asthetically pleasing. But now I need to go to bed. Yawn.

Incidentally, if anyone knows how I can change the header on our blog to make it more exciting (i.e. with photos) please leave me a comment. I'd appreciate it.

Comments

Sara said…
Aubs-

I was going to have Alex email you and tell you how to do the banner thing but it looks like you figured it out! Looks nice!

--Sara

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.