Fashion - January Reflections 2011

I've never been very fashionable, so I do not have much to say about current trends that I like or dislike. I will say, though, I recently got two pairs of these pants and they are awesome. There is some stretchiness in the waist band and so for the first time I have pants that fit both my waist and my hips. No more gaping in the back. I'd like to call it the Christmas pants miracle.


















I have one pair that looks like this picture, and another pair in khaki. Seeing that they are on sale, I might have to go back and buy another pair.

Comments

So cute and tailored!! If I wasn't pregnant, I would buy some!
Kathryn said…
Oh to find pants that fit!! I might have to check these out

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag