Good desserts.

A few recent favorites.

1. S'mores pie. I made this pie once for a church social, and then made two more of them to take to our family reunion. I cannot stress enough how delicious they are: super dense and chocolately with a toasted marshmallow topping. I even used a store bought graham cracker crust, so they probably would be even tastier with homemade.

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream. My cousin Aaron made this at the same family reunion. This was the perfect chocolate peanut butter ice cream: sweet and chocolate-y with just a hint of saltiness. I always like when I find ice cream recipes that don't involve cooking a custard because that means they are quicker to put together. This will definitely be made again.

Comments

Marian Vischer said…
That S'mores pie was the bomb. I have seriously been craving it since we came back. And I somehow did not get any of Aaron's ice cream. So he'll just have to make it again.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.