1. Yesterday, I set a new personal record for most discharges in one day with 12. I feel like most of my readers are non-medical, but trust me when I say that 12 is a lot. I got another 6 today. Woohoo.
2. Speaking of discharges, I am much less likely to believe your sob story about how bad you are hurting if I already spotted you laughing and happy and buying your own breakfast in the hospital cafeteria before I made rounds. Even though you might try to lie in bed, looking pitiful, I will discharge you anyway because I know your secret.
3. Judah has suddenly become a sort of bad napper. I am not sure what is going on, but the last couple of weeks we are having a hard time getting him to sleep well. Any advice would be appreciated.
4. It is really, really, really hot and humid in SC right now. Some days I feel like any recollection of why I live here has been permanently burned out of my brain. I am definitely ready for fall...
5. If anyone needs a great and very affordable photographer in the Charleston or Savannah area, please check out Sarah Ayers. She came down to the beach house last week and took lots of fabulous pictures of our family. For a peak at what she took, you can click on the "clients" link in the upper right hand corner, and then click on "Rampey Family." The pictures of Judah are somewhat limited given that he was in pretty much total meltdown by the time we were taking the pictures, but somehow she still managed to snap some fantastic ones. And the really cute blue-eyed kid on her front page? Yeah, that's my nephew Ian.