Recipe Round-Up

I'm now on day 8 of a major cold, and going back to work tomorrow. Hopefully by then I will be feeling better.....

As I'm not thinking about much besides my hacking cough, I thought I'd post on some super tasty recipes I've made recently.

I'm not big on going all out to celebrate Valentine's Day - It seems silly to spend a lot of money on what feels to me like a manufactured holiday. I do like doing a little something for my valentine, though. Instead of buying chocolates, I have made him candy several times. This year, I did a combination of buckeyes, probably his favorite candy, and some oreo truffles. Both are fairly easy recipes to put together and they make a lot.

Next up for some dinner:
PW's Spicy Shredded Pork. Hannah put me on this recipe because it's a great one to do with the dutch oven. It makes a ton of delicious shredded pork that you can put into tacos or quesadillas. I could not get over how easy it was to make. Or how delicious. Next time I'm feeding a crowd I will definitely be doing this again. I suspect it would also work in the crock pot.

Anyone else make any new recipes recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag