The new college graduate



Here he is... a newly-minted B.S, with both his soon-to-be-wife and my parents. I decided that watching graduation projected on a screen was not that bad. I didn't feel guilty when I whipped out the novel I was reading and tuned out some of the names. And I did get a good view of him walking across the stage.

On another note, I'm back on my last month of internal medicine. I had forgotten how bad being on call can make you feel. I didn't even have a particularly bad call, but still managed to feel a little like I got hit by a train the next day. Just 13 or so more calls until second year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey aubrey, its austin...i got a new blog and i posted on it...the site is arampey.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.