Craft update.

Here are my latest projects, a few presents for Jack's birthday.

This bunting was inspired by several I had seen on various crafty blogs, most notably this one, where there is a tutorial. I like the idea of a decoration that can be used for celebrations for a long time. Now I want one for our house.



Here is a crayon pouch, another item that has been floating around blog-dom for a while. The tutorial can be found here, with a very nice pdf file pattern. I modified it a little so that I could applique the car onto the back. If anyone else has any good patterns or tutorials they use for boy presents, please let me know because I am quickly running out of good ideas. Boys are just a little harder to sew for.

I just started my very last block of medicine for my intern year. Only 14 more calls until intern year is officially over!!

Comments

MJUnderwood said…
You have inspired me to get a sewing machine out! The festival banner is cute....

I'm glad I'm not an official "blog stalker" anymore on this blog. :)
Cheryl said…
Adorable crayon pouch, love it! You are so creative Aubrey!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag