I've been watching in amazement for a few days as the links over here keep growing and growing with people who are hosting giveaways. The last time around I didn't participate, but now that things are slightly more settled in my somewhat crazy but wonderful job I thought I'd make an offering. The softies I make don't quite compare to amazing things you might see here or here , but I still think they are pretty cute. All those who leave comments will be entered to win the homemade softie of their choice, either an owl : (You can pick the colors you'd like, from a list of colors I have.) Or a penguin : Who will come with sunglasses, goggles, and a winter hat. (Because every good penguin should be prepared.) You can also pick (from a limited list) colors for the penguin's hat and glasses. I'll hold the drawing on Monday, since I'll be on call on Sunday, and the post the winner on Tuesday. Feel free to leave in your comment any favorite crafty blogs - ...
First, about 8 weeks ago, we saw this.... Then this: A little bit later there was this: And this: And Last week it was this: I'm now 13 weeks along, due in late March. We feel incredibly blessed, and of course, are very, very excited. (Working at a doctor's office and knowing how to do ultrasounds definitely comes in handy when you want to see your baby... And yes, I have been doing my own ultrasounds. It's a bit awkward, but I'm getting better.)
For all those who have been looking for news... we have news! It's a boy!!!!!! Judah Anthony Tell was born last night at 6:15 PM. He's a healthy baby boy with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. He was 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and 22 inches long. Both Judah and Aubrey (and Jeff) are doing well. "She bore a son and said, 'This time I will praise the Lord .' Therefore she called his name Judah. " Genesis 29:35
Comments
Rafael - Brazil
http://quotidienlife.blogspot.com
PWD