Scattered thoughts.

I finally took down my Christmas wreath. Just thought you should know.

In case you need us, we'll be here this weekend on our resident's retreat. Our whole program gets to go spend a weekend hanging out in the mountains. We're just a wee bit excited.

I finally found some make-up I'd been looking around for over the last few days. I apparently had accidentally put it in the recycling bin.

And most importantly..... here is my newest cousin, Mitchell Robert. He came into this world 6 weeks early with a few health problems, but everyone can be praying for him (and his parents, Jared and Julia) as he recovers - he is still on a ventilator and had some surgery to correct a problem with his GI tract.


But Welcome to the Family!! We are so happy he's here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.