Further reasons to love family medicine.

I know I've talked before about why I love my job, and why I love family medicine, and being a resident.

Today I was again reminded about how great this field of medicine is. In clinic this morning, I saw four patients. The first is a lady who became my patient after treating her in the hospital. Her son needs a doctor, so she asked if he could come and see me! My second patient is another patient I picked up in the hospital who was very, very sick. She is now doing much better and it's been great to see how well she has done after leaving the hospital. The third patient I saw was her mother. The fourth patient I saw was her son.

So 75% of my patients today were in the same family.

I love being a family doctor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag