Vacation

One of my attendings just dropped off a suitcase full of syringes and medicines, along with my VIMM shirt and plane ticket.

I guess I really am leaving tomorrow to go to Peru on a missions trip.

It hadn't really sunk in yet.

Please pray for us as we travel and for us to share God's love in a tangible way. And pray for me to remember a few things I've learned in these last few months since this is my first trip as an actual physician and I want to be able to help.

And pray for Jeff not to starve while I'm gone. (Although he is a great cook.)

Lima, here I come!!

Comments

Melanie said…
Oh my gosh! I had no idea you were going to Peru - enjoy those boys (I know you will).

And thanks so much for my early birthday present. It's great and the fabric is the coolest!
Anonymous said…
Jeff - how is the food coming? pwd

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.