Thankful

Hopefully, everyone had a great thanksgiving. We certainly did. The food was delicious, and I was excited that my first ever thanksgiving turned out so well. There were no turkey debacles, no sweet potato incidents, and no pie fiascos. :)

And I do have lots to be thankful for.

Just to start:
having been called by God to be one of his own
my great family (both the one I was born into and the one I received when I got married)
my church family
being able to see the end to medical school
and realizing how great God has sustained me during this time
a wonderful Godly man I get to be married to
a healthy body
becoming an aunt this year (and almost have I become an aunt twice!)
the possibility of moving to a fun new city where Jeff will finally have the kind of job he actually wants and will enjoy
God's financial provision for us during these four years
a good public library where I can get great books and movies for free
Having a new skill that will enable me to make a lot of Christmas presents this year
good friends to encourage and support me and Jeff


I could go on for a while.

But I do have lots to be thankful for.

1 Chronicles 16:8
Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag