Two Words.....

GO COCKS!


And in other, even more exciting news....Jeff and I have become an Aunt and Uncle Again!!!!

We have a new nephew!!

His name is Samuel. He was born early saturday morning, and weighed in at 8lbs, 7 oz. I would post pics, but I haven't actually seen any photos of him yet. I hear he is quite adorable. I did get to hear him squawk a bit on saturday, and he made some very cute noises. So I am anxiously awaiting photos of him and will post them as soon as I can.

There is much more I could post about....but I'm actually at at interview now, and so don't have time. In the works:
thanksgiving photos
recipes
baby photos
new projects on the sewing machine

So there should be much posting as soon as we get back.

I guess that was more than 2 words.

Comments

Aubrey said…
I believe Aubrey meant to type "Saturday" each time she typed "Friday."

Which is why Saturday was the best day We've had in a long time... New nephew in the morning, Gamecocks destroy Clemson in the afternoon!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag