Overnight date night

I did not, in fact, fall of the face of the earth this week. Although my lack of posting may have made it seem that way. Instead, I was working and then we were gone for the weekend. We're back now, but we had a great weekend. Friday night, my mom kept Judah and we had an awesome overnight date.

Jeff got us a hotel room in the same hotel we stayed the first night of our honeymoon. It was delightful. We walked around downtown Greenville, had an amazing dinner at Soby's, and then a tasty cupcake dessert.





Saturday morning I got to run around downtown Greenville and then we ate breakfast at the Farmer's market that was set up right outside the hotel. It was delightful.

I was reminded that we need to do that more often. We have not been very good about regular date nights, but I realized (yet again) how thoroughly I enjoy my husband's company and how much I love talking to him. Being out by ourselves means much better conversation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.