December 11

We had a short list today so I was able to come home mid-morning after I had seen all my patients. It was a great way to spend a work day - at home with my boy. We ran some errands; I took a nap. Then I had to bundle up my blue-eyed boy to go on a run.












This is his tired face. He did manage to doze off for a bit, so I guess he stayed warm.

Tonight was our office party. I quickly snapped this photo of the table while not even looking through the viewfinder. I was surprised at how nice it looked, which I why I felt the desire to post it.


















Sorry for the disjointed post about nothing. Work days leave me very little brain power to think about writing something cohesive. The only thing I can think about right now is how ready I am for bed.

So goodnight.

Comments

RT said…
I am LOVING your DPP perspective. Great, great shots!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag