Quilt.

And now, for the first of the photo updates. Here is what I've been working on for the quilt. My current idea (although this could change) is for half of the squares to look like this:












And the other half look something like this:












or this:












or this:












(Here I'm just making squares or rectangles of different sizes in the middle of a big white square. It's kind of fun thinking of different ways to combine the fabrics.) This is the first time I've EVER had a quilt back look this good.












We'll see how long it takes me to finish.....

Comments

Debra Taylor said…
Your quilt is looking good! I'm eager to start one of my own. I'm reading the "Elm Creek Quilts" novels and it is inspiring me to get started. I love the fabrics you've chosen and combining them with lots of white will make it look fresh and modern.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.