Water skiing.

We had an awesome water skiing trip this week, accompanied by two good friends, Jason and Sallie. One nice thing about my current job situation is that we can do things like randomly drive up to Seneca on a Tuesday to go skiing. And there's a certain grandmother who loves to watch Judah for us so he doesn't have to suffer the indignity that is his life jacket. The weather was perfect, with a bright blue sky.

















I wish I could say I had taken the following pic, because I think it's cool. But I didn't. Jason did.












Jeff, in addition to being an excellent preacher, teacher, and all-around handsome guy, is an outstanding boat driver.
















I'm not sure I've ever been under the train trestle on the lake with a train going overhead.


















And the skiing? It was wonderful. The water was like glass.

















Hopefully we'll have a few more trips out like this before it turns cold....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag