Growing.

I took some really cute pictures of a FIVE month old Judah today. (5!!) You'll have to wait to see them because my husband is hogging our other computer to work on a little something he calls his "thesis."

As an aside - he just came down and quoted to me a sentence he had just written, of which he was particularly proud. I love the man I married in all his nerdy ways.

I know I just wrote how I was concerned about my milk supply and Judah not getting enough. Then on Tuesday we went up to my parent's house for a little end-of-summer boating fun. I weighed Judah on the postal scale at my mom's office.

He weighed nearly 17 pounds.

As in, he's gained almost two pounds in 1month.

I quickly realized he's still getting PLENTY of milk from me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.