Homemade oreos.



















Apparently I've been doing a lot of baking this week. Before Jeff's birthday feast, I apparently got it in my head I wanted to make some kind of cookie. I'd seen this recipe for homemade oreos a long time ago on, you guessed it, Smitten Kitchen. I've never made a recipe from that sight that wasn't just awesome. These came together really quickly - whirred up in my food processor, then spooned onto cookie sheets. I wouldn't say that they tasted just like oreos, but in my opinion were far, far better. (And no surprise there, since these didn't contain high fructose or hydrogenated anything.)

But they were still perfect in a glass of milk.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.