A year.

It's amazing to me how much thing can change in a year.

Last year, I remember pulling up to the end-of-the-year skit party and seeing several pregnant friends and friends with their new babies, and having to take a deep breathe and fight back tears. I almost turned right around and left. I didn't want to be there. We were just about to have our IUI, and I was stressed out about it and convinced it wasn't going to work. I was worried we might never have a baby.

And here I am, just a year later, and I'm getting to love on this sweet boy.












Part of me wishes I could go back and tell myself that everything would be ok. That a year is not a long time. That's God's timing is perfect and that he was about to bless me way more than I ever deserved. Of course, it doesn't work like that. And I've learned that those dark days were necessary in my life - making me see how beautiful God's work is. How wonderful his timing. And how perfect are his gifts.












God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.