Random tidbits.

Being on medicine means less time for blogging, so it's going to have to be short today.

1. It's amazing how much less stressful it is when I take just a little time to meal plan. And how much more delicious. Tonight's dinner: Panko-crusted salmon and roasted brussel sprouts. It was delicious. And even Jeff ate all his brussel sprouts. (So you know they were good.)

2. I did some actual sewing for the baby: 3 bibs and 2 burp cloths. And figured out exactly how I'm going to make the bumpers and the crib skirt. I'm feeling a little more like maybe I'll actually get the sewing finished before his or her arrival. And I got registered! Mom and I went on Saturday and picked out some stuff at the enormous and somewhat overwhelming babies r us. It's like I'm finally starting to believe that I'm going to be bringing a baby home in 8 weeks.

3. I was (praise the Lord!!) off this weekend. It was wonderful. And I came back in today and one of my more frustrating patients (frustrating because no one knows what is wrong with her and she just wouldn't get better) was totally healed. I'm not sure what it says about me that it wasn't until I was gone that she got better, but I was very thankful to be able to discharge her home today all fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.