The Dwight Schrute School of Thought

Amid the ongoing debates on how to make health care affordable, Aubrey threw in her two cents, now I'm going to throw in mine. (Actually, Aubrey's thoughts were worth considerably more than two cents, mine are worth slightly less) I say, we're lucky that health care is as affordable as it is. As Dwight Schrute once said:
Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.
I think there's much good sense here.

Comments

Bwahahaha!

I'll remember that the next time (if there is a next time) I have a c-section. Fivers for everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag