On the road again....

In just over 12 hours I will be on my way to Honduras for a medical missions trip. Like much of what I do, this was a bit of a last minute affair. At least my own preparation for it has been a bit of a last minute affair.

Yesterday, another of the doctors that I work with casually asked me if I was taking malaria prophylaxis. Umm....errr....oops. I didn't even think about it. Glad someone else around me thought about what they learned in medical school and decided that maybe I should look into getting medicine. So my dear dad called me in some pills that I started yesterday. Today I am frantically looking through all those papers I got but didn't read, trying to make sure I know what all I'm supposed to bring. Sheets? Towels? I'm still not sure.

So I'm off to do some more running around, finding a few snacks to take, and getting my suitcase packed. Hopefully my husband can provide some amusing blogs for this week, and I'm sure I'll have some photos to post when I get back. Unlike last year, I don't think there will be a computer with internet in the house we're staying at, so I doubt I'll be able to post. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to talk to Jeff.

Maybe one of these papers around here tells me about making phone calls. Guess I should get back to reading them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.