A Political Post

I'm not really much into politics, so this will be a brief post. I have 2 thoughts.

1. A friend turned me onto this article. I wonder if people who plan to vote for Sen. Obama know how extreme he is on this issue.

2. One of my college professors had this remark on his blog... "The problem, of course, is that no one has the capacity to see the relative insignificance of the elections, except the poor. They know that they will be excluded no matter who sits in what chamber to cast votes. One can not have justice without just persons, and one cannot have just persons unless one begins with proper worship of the Triune God."

Comments

The Balls said…
wow - how sad & scary. and this is only one of the MANY issues of obama's wonderful "hope" campaign that are just so wrong.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.