A list

1. I got up early this morning and swam at the Y. I'm not a big fan of getting up early. But I do like to swim early. Or at least I like the feeling of having swam early. Because I love eating a big breakfast, and it never tastes better than after a good swim.

2. I shopped yesterday. I'm constantly amazed at the advances in pancake technology. Not only does the premixed pancake mix now come pre-measured in a shakeable bottle so that active thought is reduced to a bare minimum. But yesterday I noticed that one can buy microwave pancakes. They are pre-made cakes that only require a short nuking, just in case the idea of having to add one ingredient to a bottle and shake was too daunting for you.

3. Now I'm drinking a delightful cup of joe, and jumping back into paper writing mode. Here I go...

Comments

Ken said…
Sounds like you're wasting a lot of time nuking pancakes. Why not just buy them already hot from McDonald's?

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.