Vegetable trouble.

For two or three terror-filled seconds today, while innocently munching on some home-grown carrots with hummus, I nearly inhaled a chunk right into my lung. For several seconds I really thought I was choking and might have to get up in a room filled with doctors and find someone to do the heimleich maneuver on me. I also thought back to my kindergarten classroom where I once puked right in the middle of the floor because I couldn't make it to the bathroom. Thankfully, I neither died nor threw up.

There is something a little ironic about choking in a room full of doctors. But if you have to do it, I guess that's the place you'd pick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 7

December 1

December 5