Indiana

I'm in Indiana with most of my family for my younger brother's college graduation. Yep. He is now old enough to be graduating from college. Weird. Today is party day with first baccalaureate, then a party at the science department (my brother is a chemistry major), then a pinning ceremony for Elise, his fiancee, immediately followed by another party. Tomorrow is the actual graduation day. Since space is limited I might be relegated to watch the ceremony in a separate location where it will be shown on a screen. And if you think graduations are boring, just wait until you get to watch one remotely. Maybe I'll bring my laptop.

Apparently Barack Obama is staying at our hotel tonight. I should try to talk to him about tort reform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.