CME

That stands for Continuing Medical Education.

Which is where I am this week, away from my honey, but enjoying the company of good college friend. Oh yeah....and learning about how to better use an ultrasound machine. It's been fun, but so far all we've done is gynecology scans (as in, no babies, just looking at ovaries and uteruses? uteri?) so I'm looking forward to tomorrow when the babies will be seen.

Last night Jill and I went to eat delicious Indian food. It made me miss living in a city big enough to have actual ethnic food. Then I drove in to the hospital during rush hour this morning, and I didn't miss it anymore.

Tonight we'll probably go to Target, so I'll miss it again for a little while. Until tomorrow morning anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag