one of those days....

I just ate the same thing for 4 meals in a row. (4 in a row?!?) Yes, that's right. I made quiche for dinner last night, and it looked good at breakfast, so I had it then. (I mean, eggs, cheese, mushrooms, spinach, onions and peppers? Of course it looked good.) Then I met Jeff for lunch where we both had quiche. Then since I didn't feel like cooking anything, and since we had so many leftovers (I actually made 2 quiches last night because I had enough stuff.) we had it for dinner.

Tonight I was also in a funk. (Not on account of the quiche, at least, I don't think so.) I sometimes don't know exactly why this happens. (besides the fact that I'm a fallen sinner and am prideful and not thankful and unloving and.....I could go on for a while) My dear, dear husband handles my funks really well. But I did get mad at him for basically no reason. So then I had to pray, because sometimes I like to stay mad. Thankfully I serve a God who can help me get un-mad. And then I had to apologize to my husband.

Tomorrow will be a quiche-free and funk-free holiday. I pray.

Although we do still have tons of quiche.

Comments

Aubrey said…
And Aubrey is out of town tonight, so if anybody wants to come eat quiche with me, let me know!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag