Thankful.

I seem to have lost my blogging mojo lately. I'm thankful I'll have a month of mostly picture posts to try to get it back.

Work is tiring. Even though I love my job and am very thankful for its flexibility, I'm very excited about getting back to my less frequent work schedule. Just two more days this week, then just one more week-long shift before I get a longer break. I've been feeling a little anxious, trying to get various things done. Of course there is some necessary Christmas crafting, though I'm realizing that unless I want to go crazy I need to scale back my grandiose plans.

I meant to post a proper Thanksgiving post, as I have a lot to be thankful for this year, but never got around to it. As a remedy, I'll start with these two:



















I took these photos a few weeks ago after church. I love when my guys wear sweater vests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag