Brownies.

For some unexplained reason, I used to think that I preferred brownies made from a box mix to brownies made from scratch. I'm really not sure why I thought this. Maybe I made some brownies in the past that weren't great.

But I have since realized that I was woefully mistaken. Homemade brownies are not only delicious; they are also a snap to make and really not much more difficult than boxed brownies. These brownies have a sort of crunchy top that covers a fudgy interior that beats any boxed brownies you could make.

Baker's chocolate one bowl brownies
4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
3/4 c. butter
2 c. sugar
3 eggs
1 t. vanilla
1 c. flour

Melt butter and chocolate in a large bowl in microwave until they are melted and smooth.

Stir sugar into chocolate mixture.

Add eggs, vanilla, and flour and then pour into 13 X 9 pan.

Bake at 350 for 30 min.

Eat! (You can also add 1 c. nuts if you like nuts in your brownies, but I prefer my chocolate unadulterated.)

You'll never want boxed brownie mix again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag