Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Part 3. Or "Nerd Tourism"

We did a bit of what Jeff and I decided to call "Nerd Tourism" - i.e. seeing things that normal people might not enjoy but we really loved. Because we are nerds.

First up, the Boston Public Library, easily the coolest library I've ever been in. I wanted to wander these halls and find books for hours, but alas, we had other places to go.

























Next up, Harvard... I'm not sure why but I just felt smarter when I was there.
























We also checked out Walden Pond. It was surprisingly people-filled and also very big. More like a lake than a "pond."
























Last stop, Plymouth. We checked out Plymouth rock (much smaller than expected) and saw the Mayflower II.

























Judah is going to have lots of fun with us when he's older....

1 comment:

RT said...

I'm a travel nerd, too, so I'm really excited to see your pictures! Somehow Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower just didn't seem real until I saw them here, on your blog. LOL. Amazing that my ancestors came here on ships like that.