Good reading.

One of my favorite blogs is written by a peds resident. I love what she write because she loves Jesus and tries to take good care of her patients. She eloquently expresses the struggles and triumphs of being a doctor, and I'm always left wishing I could write the way she does.

Anyway.... here are some of my favorite posts she's written - you should check them out.

Woven and Spun.
Beneath the Sun.
Where does the Good go.
Boulder.
Faith and Grace.
The quiet place.
Easy as cake.

Enjoy!

Comments

I found this blog through another friend's blog and have enjoyed it also. I saw your comment on her last post...it was a sad one but I was just telling Michael about her tonight and how well she writes about life and her experiences.
I love Six Year Med! It's so nice to be able to get a glimpse into what it's like to be a physician.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.