1. I've been amazed at exactly how much laundry such a small body can generate. Last night we had to change his clothes three times because he either wet or pooped past his diaper.
2. Judah seems to be a fairly happy baby. He does occasionally have some fussy times, but mostly he is fairly content. Right now, he's just swinging in his swing, looking around and enjoying the motion.
3. We're going to try to go to church tomorrow. Jeff is definitely going (thankfully he doesn't have to preach this week), and Judah and I will hopefully make it, too. We may end up spending the entire time in the nursery if he's fussy, but I'm ok with that. Everyone at church is antsy to meet him, and it will be nice to get out of the house for a little while.
4. My mom left on Thursday - she was such a huge help. Our house hasn't been this clean in a long time.
5. It's nice fitting into all my shoes again. I'm thankful finally to be swelling-free.
Well...I think that's all the semi-coherent thoughts I can manage right now. And just when I said that Judah was a happy baby...he started crying. So more to come later.