Good summer eating.

Our tomatoes are just now (finally!) starting to come in - we got a late start this year, but the last few days we've been picking a few here and there. I cannot wait to do more cooking with our fresh tomatoes. I thought I'd post two links for my favorite summer recipes - perfect for fresh, delicious tomatoes.

We've been making grill pizza a lot these days - we had not made any for a while, and I've certainly felt like we needed to catch up. My favorite is still topped with olive oil, rosemary, caramelized onions, sliced tomatoes, and cheese.

And finally yesterday we made our first batch of bruschetta for the summer. It is easy to forget how delicious this simple recipe is - we have some leftover today and I'm excited about including it in our dinner tonight.

Any other favorite summer recipes out there?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.