1. A lovely delicious breakfast - stuffed french toast and sausage - eaten at about 9:30am.
2. Eating that breakfast with some of our closest friends here in Greenwood.
3. A post-breakfast nap.
4. Leftover grill pizza for lunch.
5. Chilling on the couch for most of the afternoon.
6. Baking a chocolate cake for church tomorrow. (And sampling a little icing - just to make sure it was good.)
7. Watching the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice for the first time.
8. A nice pre-dinner bike ride.
9. Grill pizza for dinner. (Yes, we ate it for both lunch and dinner. That is just how good it is.)
10. Enjoying the smell of freshly baking pesto rolls my husband is making for church tomorrow.
11. Relaxing at home all evening.