Happy moments.

If you didn't already know, I kind of, just a little bit, enjoy delivering babies. I think I've said this before, but I always feel very honored that people would choose to let me take part in such a special moment in their lives.

I especially feel honored when my coworkers choose to come to me for their OB care.

Early this morning, I had the pleasure of being present at the delivery of the son of one of my co-residents. Not only do I work with him, but his wife is one of my closest friends here in Greenwood, and for the last 9 months or so, I've gotten to watch this little guy grow and take care of his mom.

It's been a blast, and it was wonderful finally seeing the cute chubby cheeks we've been watching on ultrasound for so long. The only thing better than delivering babies is delivering a baby you've prayed for and whose parents you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.