Seven...Eight... Quick Take in Photos

Last week I only could do 6, so this week I'll do 8 to make up for it.

1. I love irises. Especially when they bloom in my front yard. I also love my macro lens, which lets me get very close and still take great photos. (Thank you, Mom and Dad!)

2. I have wonderful friends.

3. I love this kid. Since all my nephews and my niece live far away, she helps me use my aunt quotient.

4. Jeff loves Corrie, too. He's going to be such a great dad some day. Here he is helping her wash her hands.

5. This guy already is a great dad. Corrie loves her papa. I cannot wait until their second baby comes.
6. I work with a great group of doctors. Like these three interns, Chelsea, Karissa, and Laura Lee, who is getting married and moving away. I'm trying not to think about that yet.
7. It is incredibly hard to photograph an 18 month old. They do not stop moving. It becomes even harder when you like to take manual photos and have to use a slow shutter speed. Some part of them is always blurry.
8. Toilet Paper Bride is always a hit at a wedding shower.


Comments

j... said…
{cute pictures...& cute kid!}

and YES! I would love to get together! It will have to be toward the end of your time here...we'll be out of town until the night of the 16th. We'd love to have you over for dinner :)

email me at jjac02[at]gmail[dot]com...we'll figure out a time to meet. our house is about 2 minutes from the hospital.

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag