1. When you've been up all night and have to see a patient at 5 am, eating a warm s'mores pop tart gives you the early-morning boost you need.
2. If a 6-year-old girl can fight off 4 nurses who are holding her down to get a lumbar puncture, she probably doesn't need it in the first place.
3. Similarly, it is futile to reason with said 6-year-old when you are holding a needle.
4. If you have to be up all night, you may as well be up delivering a baby.
5. Call room pillows just don't cut it.
6. The post-call pancakes with peanut butter and sugar-free syrup can make a post-call morning a much brighter place.
7. There is no need to bother with taking a nap on the couch when you get home. Head straight for your comfy bed and wonderfully lush pillows.
8. Having clean teeth can go a long way towards making you feel less disgusting, even though you haven't slept or showered in 24 hours.