Bleach pens work for me

I've decided that whoever made the decision for doctors to wear white coats had never been inside a hospital. Or, at least, was one of those people who breezed through life never spilling anything on themselves. I am NOT one of those people. I've already mentioned the dangers of working in a hospital, especially when you are delivering babies, but ANYTHING you get on your white coat shows up. When I got to work yesterday, I noticed that I somehow had gotten a mysterious, unidentifiable orange substance on the INSIDE(!) back of my coat. My coat stayed in my car all night, and I didn't notice it the day before, so it seems to me that some evil stain fairy had entered my car during the night to play a trick on me. Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised since only half an hour later I mananged to spill soy milk up my coat sleeve. Don't ask.

Since I was already at work, there was nothing I could do about it, but I felt bad since I would be seeing patients with a stained coat. Then, in walks one of our great clinic nurses, Toby. She tells me she has a Clorox bleach pen, and would I like for her to try and get the stain out? While I'm seeing a clinic patient, she uses her magic pen, and when I come out the stain is GONE!! Totally gone. No longer do I have to be ashamed by wearing a stained coat. It came out so well that I decided I could even wear it again today. The next time I manage to get out to a grocery store, I'm buying a few of those pens, to use at both home and work.

Clorox Bleach pens: chosen by doctors (at least this one!).

Check out other good tips here.

Comments

T with Honey said…
I own two of those pens: 1 for the kitchen and 1 for the laundry room.

They are wonderful for getting out stains on the white stripe in my daughter's shirts without removing the bright pink stripes.
Anonymous said…
I refill mine with Clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach. Just take the end off and refill.(It works exactly the same. Who knows it may be the same product.)
mamabeck said…
Love those pens! I use mine in the grout of the shower where it never fails to get a bit dingy, even though it's cleaned. :D

beck

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.