This week from the pinterest files.

I have decided that since I'm making lots of recipes from pinterest these days, I should do a semi-regular post about what I've done. Here's what I made this week:

1. crescent pepperoni roll ups - We host a men's bible study at our house on Sundays and each week I try to make something edible. The men actually prefer something savory (making them very different from women) so I've been having fun looking for finger foods. These were super quick and delicious. I used shredded cheese and also did some made with italian sausage. Yum.

2. Nutella Cheesecake Bars. I don't think I really need to say much about them. Nutella + cheesecake + oreo crust = extra delicious.

3. Quinoa cakes with poaches eggs. Although I LOVED the poached egg on top, the quinoa cake didn't really do anything for me.  To be fair, I modified the recipe and added shredded carrot, but I think I'd prefer my quinoa served like normal. I really love the blog these came from, so be sure to check out the rest of her stuff.

Comments

Pam said…
I tried this one:

http://aggieskitchen.com/2010/02/12/roasted-veggie-and-black-bean-burritos/

which I repinned from you. :) Left out the jalapenos to make it more kid-friendly, and put the veggies in quesadillas rather than burritos (same reason). It was yummy!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.