Pinterest.

I decided I was ready for a little less serious on this blog, so thought I'd post some reviews of things I've made recently from pinterest.

1. Bird nest necklace DIY - I thought the one I made for my mom turned out really great, even though I didn't do it exactly right. I will definitely be making one of these for myself sometime.

2. I loved the idea of a chocolate cobbler. I did not really love the actual cobbler. In my opinion, not as good as brownies and definitely not as nice as the chocolate souffle I made this week.

3. I could not get enough of these spicy thai noodles. I will add that her recipe calls for using 1 T. of pepper flakes in the oil, but I used a little less than that and still found it a little too spicy. I think next time I'll just use maybe 1.5 tsp. I also served it hot and sauteed some mushrooms to add to the noodles. This will definitely be going into our regular rotation.

4. Taquitos - I think this was not the recipe I glanced at since I didn't remember seeing anything about lime juice or cumin, but even without those things, these were delicious and completely consumed when I served them for the men's bible study we host on Sunday nights. But they were a snap to make using leftover chicken and super delicious. I can only imagine that with the added spices they would be even better.

Any one else find something on pinterest they loved this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The "Go" Bag