48 hours later

Well, it's been a long 48 hours. The surgery went well, according to the eye surgeon. The worst part of the whole thing was actually when they took the sterile drapes off at the end: drapes that were stuck to my face sort of like a bandaid.  My vision is still fairly blurry, which is normal after the procedure, although I was sort of hoping to be more functional by now.Mostly I've just wanted to lay around with my eyes closed the last two days. Even though my vision is blurry now, I can definitely tell it's going to be much better soon.

Thanks for the prayers!  I'm hoping to be a little more functional by tomorrow, but we'll see....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.