Party Planning, part 1.

Party planning/crafting has begun!

Tonight it was the invitations. I really love how they turned out - I just printed them on to some cardstock and used a circle cutter to cut them out and glued them onto slightly larger circles of red card stock. I used a glass to trace the red lines onto the circles, and drew on the little stitches.

 

I cannot take credit for the little poem - I saw a pic somewhere online with it, but I can't find the link right now.

Next up: decorations!

Comments

Melanie said…
CUTE!
Anonymous said…
hi, aubrey! what cute invitations! the first birthday is always such a fun one to plan.

thank you for your comment on my blog! it seems like we should have met? i AM a bit older than christy, at least three years.
Sue Tell said…
Too Cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Giveaway

And Then There Were Three!

The saga of our roof or Why you should never hire Ideal Development Concepts.